Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vamos a España




It's official!!!! We are going to Spain & Rome! After much deliberation we decided the time is right to finally take a big trip. I have been dreaming of going to Spain for quite some time now. I studied 2 years of Spanish in high school & 2 semesters in college. Not much of the language has stuck with me, but I am hoping it will start coming back to me quickly!

Laith spent 3 months in Spain back in 2006 right after we first met. Most of his time there was spent in Southern Spain. However, he did manage to make it up to Pamplona for the running of the bulls (encierro). Which we will be seeing on this trip! Don't worry, Laith won't be running with the bulls again this time :)

Our trip will be 10 days in July. First stop is Madrid, then up to Pamplona, over to coast in Barcelona, back to Madrid for a few days, and finally to Rome.


1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! Hope you are having a great trip, as I am seeing this post, while you are over in Spain!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete