Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2011... in a nutshell


(click to enlarge)
Well... I certainly went MIA in 2011 as far as this blog is concerned! So, a goal of mine for 2012 is to keep this going the best I can as a record of my life, Laith's adventures and our life together.

Here is a quick recap of 2011:
  • Laith's band Not Your Style released their 1st CD
  • I ran/hiked my 2nd half marathon with a bunch of the family
  • We had our 3 year wedding anniversary
  • I had a career change... left MaxPreps after 5 years & started a new career at Comcast Spotlight in the online advertising department as the Advanced Media Specialist. I love it so far!
  • I turned 25
  • Laith turned 26
  • Hokie turned 2
  • Beamer turned 2
  • Switch turned 4
  • A fun trip to Disneyland & So-Cal
  • I'm still in school, still taking classes at the JC. In 2011 I completed Spanish 2, Health & Algebra.
  • Laith took some classes this year as well that he needed to complete his associates degree. Woo hoo!!
  • Beamer graduated obedience school (which she severely needed)
  • Laith's band broke up, very sad. BUT their final show was a grand red carpet event at Ace of Spades
  • Awesome concerts: Incubus (twice), Foo Fighters (AmAzInG), Young the Giant, Anberlin, Blink 182, My Chemical Romance
We wrapped up the year with a cozy Christmas at home & rang in 2012 with a group of great new friends.

Here's to 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment