Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching up!

Between the new puppy, school and the busy football season at work....I am so behind on my blogging! So time for some late night catch up!

Laith and I got home last Saturday from a trip back to see his family in Tennessee and Virginia.
We actually flew in to Altanta, GA and spent the weekend there with Laith's brother Majdi, cousin Cory and family for the first Virginia Tech game of the season - it's a family affair! They didn't end up winning the game but at least it was close!



After our weekend full of maroon and orange we made the 5 hour drive in the rain to Cindy's new place in Bristol, VA. Most of the trip was spent hanging out with family, and eating at Laith's favorite restaurants that we don't have here on the west coast. Yes, I feel like I gained 10 pounds!



MomMom hosted a wonderful birthday dinner for Laith (Matthew - or my new combination Laithew). Then we went out with his mom and sister to see his Step Dad's, James, band play. It was a fun night!

It was so great to spend some time with Laith's family as we haven't seen them since our wedding!

More pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment