
Laith, the guys in his band and I spent last weekend in San Francisco. The guys went to Warped Tour on Saturday while I volunteered with my company and Habitat for Humanity. The homes I was working on were up on a hill overlooking the bay and the piers. I could actually hear the music from Warped Tour when I was up on the scaffolding painting.
I volunteered to work on the homes, even though they were in San Francisco, so I could network a bit with more people within CBSi, the parent company of MaxPreps. The only person I had met before was the HR lady who was putting it together. Funny enough, I met someone who went to Virginia Tech and knew of Laith's cousin Cory! He was offered job with CBSi out in San Francisco after he helped make this website: www.planetblacksburg.com. What a small world!
Habitat for Humanity pictures: (click on the collages to see them larger)

Warped Tour pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment