It's been over a year now since our wedding, and I would say it was quite a successful year! We moved three times... on base in Fairfield after the wedding, then to an apartment in Davis and now we're in our first home in West Sacramento!
Laith was offered a job at KWOD as a part time DJ, he absolutely loves it. He is still known as "Laith the Intern" but a new radio name is in the works. He has been able to go to tons of shows for free and meet a lot of cool people (Anberlin, Daniel Tosh, Ida Maria).
I'm still working away at my associates degree, almost there though! This semester I'm taking English for the Business Professional, Techniques of Management and Concepts in Personal Finance. In the fall I took Introduction to Business and Business Communication. I plan on taking as many classes as possible over the summer so I can transfer to Sac State within a year.
Here is the slideshow of "Our First Year"...
No comments:
Post a Comment